2016 VCHS JV Football
In the United States 1 in 16 seniors will continue to play football in College. 1 in 38 will be recruited to play at the Division 1 level. Here are the steps to take if you want to be recruited to play Collegiate Level Football.
- Personally express your desire to play college football to Coach Lowell
- Commit to maintaining a solid core GPA (2.5 or higher) in your NCAA required High school classes.
- 4yrs of English
- 3yrs of Math (up to Algebra 2)
- 3yrs of Science (Conceptual Physics, Biology, Chemistry)
- 2yrs of Foreign Language
- 2yrs of social science
- 1yrs of Government / Economics
- 1yr of an additional academic course
- By the end of your Sophomore year register with the NCAA eligibility center at org.
- Take the ACT/SAT in spring of your junior year
- After your Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior year attend 2+ college individual camps and the free rivals and sparq camps.
- Submit to Coach Lowell your list of 10 colleges that you think you could realistically compete and your highlight tape at the end of your junior year.